How to Uninstall Inquisit Web Edition
Thank you for participating in an Inquisit Web study! If you wish to uninstall Inquisit Web, please follow the instructions below.
Instructions for WindowsTo uninstall Inquisit Web:
- Open the "Programs and Features" applet in Windows Control Panel (called "Add/Remove Programs" in Windows XP).
- Search for the entry with "Inquisit 4 Web Player", "Inquisit 5 Player", or "Inquisit 6 Player" in the programs list. If you find it, double-click to uninstall.
Instructions for Mac OS X
To uninstall the Inquisit Player:
- Close your browser
- Delete "Inquisit Player.app" or "Inquisit Player 6.app" from your /Applications folder
- Or delete "Inquisit Player.app" or "Inquisit Player 6.app" from your /Users/(your username)/Applications folder.
Instructions for iOSTo uninstall the Inquisit Player:
- Press and hold the "Inquisit Player" or "Inquisit 6 Player" icon for a few seconds until the icon starts "wiggling".
- Press the black X on the icon to delete it.
Instructions for AndroidTo uninstall the Inquisit Player:
- Tap Menu
- Select Settings->Applications->Manage applications
- Tap the "Inquisit 6 Player" app
- Tap Uninstall to remove it